Marketing and Communications Internship
Weekly time frame: Up to 20 hours per week.
Internship time: Fall 2022
Note: This position may be fully hybrid.
To apply: Send a cover letter (detailing what specific skills can you bring to the APIA Scholars internship position and what are you hoping to gain from this internship experience with APIA Scholars) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Marketing & Communications Internship Application.
Questions? Email email@example.com
The marketing and communications intern for APIA Scholars will help manage our digital presence by elevating our brand, implementing innovative campaigns, and deepening engagement with our key audience(s). Primary duties as an intern for the MARCOMM team will include assisting the Marketing and Communications Senior Director and MARCOMM team with various tasks, which include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns.
- Monitoring and finding creative ways to engage with different audiences across our social media platforms (Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Perform marketing and communications trend research that improves and informs creative – break through the noise – outreach to relevant APIA Scholars audiences.
- Track social media engagement and analytics to identify and scale up high-performing ideas and campaigns.
- Create compelling content that captures organization’s dynamic brand and messaging, utilizing graphic design software such as Adobe and Canva
- Support, create, and edit short-form videos
- Assist on influencer campaign strategy
- Building relevant collaterals for events and programming as needed.
- Event related support for virtual and in-person engagements
- Gathering and organizing content for the APIA Scholars email Newsletter.
- Assistance with administrative work on interdepartmental projects.
- Copywriting for both internal and external materials.